Looking to explore a new country? Wanting to develop your leadership skills and gain valuable work experience abroad through professionally run programs? Then Osaka YMCA outbound internships for young people might just be the ticket!
- Be between 18 - 26 years of age
- Possess a valid passport and travel visa to your country of choice
- Be able to take out comprehensive travel insurance (intern’s responsibility) or be covered by the intern’s host tertiary institution insurance policy.
- Have a TOEIC score of 650 or higher for those who speak English as a 2nd language
- Possess good computer skills: ability to make presentations about one’s internship experiences through Powerpoint or Keynote
- Have a willingness to study more English as required. We highly encourage any outbound intern to learn as much English as possible prior to joining the program.
- Must be willing to sign up as a YMCA youth member. It’s easy!
We are currently offering the following program.
Global Y Explorers Summer 2019.pdf
2019 Seoul YMCA Global Internship Program Information Pack.pdf
If you are an Osaka YMCA staff member, volunteer or member and aged between 18 - 28 years of age you can qualify for an internship.