The Global Studies program is a 3-week intensive Japanese language and cultural immersion program offering 60 hours of language classes, numerous “traditional” & “modern” cultural experiences and day trips designed to give the participant the best opportunity to improve their understanding of Japanese language and culture.
The Global Studies Program has the following objectives:
- To provide the best short-term Japanese language and cultural immersion program in Japan.
- To provide unique and unforgettable experiences for participants.
- To accelerate participant’s understanding of Japanese language and culture.
- To provide an affordable and value for money program for participants.
Osaka YMCA is able to offer the best standard of Japanese language education through its own Japanese language school as well as a suite of interesting, fun, interactive and informative cultural experiences. It makes this program both highly rewarding and enjoyable.
- Be over 18 years of age
- A Japanese language student at a beginner or lower intermediate level
- Looking for an exciting, immersive and interesting Japanese language and cultural experience
- Can read and write the Japanese alphabet in both “Hiragana” & “Katakana”